With a presence in over 100 countries and territories, the RE/MAX network’s global footprint is unmatched by any other real estate brand.
RE/MAX Success principal Katie Knight says her team had every advantage of such a global network and used this to benefit their real estate customers.
“Being in the RE/MAX network gives us access to the world’s best real estate practice, technology and resources, which we can adapt for our local market.
“For example, our agents are now using video to maximize connection with real estate customers worldwide, connecting with potential property investors not just in their own home towns, states or even countries,” she said.
Ms Knight said the RE/MAX network, which was founded in 1973 with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture giving agents flexibility and independence, cite the top five reasons its agents to use video marketing online as:
- By 2019, global consumer Internet video traffic will account for 80 per cent of all consumer Internet traffic. (Source: SmallBizTrends)
- Facebook generates eight billion video views on average per day. (Source: Social Media Today)
- Fifty-five per cent of people watch videos online every day. (Source: Digital Information World)
- Ninety per cent of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process. (Source:MediaPlatform)
- Social video generates 1,200 per cent more shares than text and images combined. (Source: SmallBizTrends)
“Video gives real estate professionals a very powerful and personal way to connect with customers and our RE/MAX agents have shown that you don’t have to be a celebrity host or TV identity to create and present great online videos,” said Ms Knight.
Recently in the US, RE/MAX beat all the other brands in the 2017 Real Estate Video Influencers Guide, which is created by industry software leaders BombBomb and VScreen